Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Nirvana School!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Nirvana- School's Website, located at www.thaiyoga.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Nirvana School if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Nirvana- School Of ThaiMassage & Yoga and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Nirvana School. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Nirvana School for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Nirvana School
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Nirvana School
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Nirvana School
- Redistribute content from Nirvana SchoolThis Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Nirvana- School does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Nirvana School ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Nirvana- School shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Nirvana School reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- 1. The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- 2. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- 3. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Nirvana- School Of ThaiMassage & Yoga a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- 1. Government agencies;
- 2. Search engines;
- 3. News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- 1. Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- 2. dot.com community sites;
- 3. Associations or other groups representing charities;
- 4. Online directory distributors;
- 5. Internet portals;
- 6. Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- 7. Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Nirvana School and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Nirvana School . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Nirvana School logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Privacy & Policy
- 1. Your name and perhaps your contact number – If you have requested for a pick-up, or if you call on any of the numbers that are manned by personnel of Nirvana school or partner organizations and locations, the staff will be in possession of your information. We would try to ensure that your information is not misused, but should your information reach them without our knowledge, it may be a little difficult for us to prevent any misuse. However, we regularly conduct an audit of mobile phones and telephone directories at our location as well as partners, to ensure your privacy is not compromised.
- 3. Contact – we may contact you, perhaps by email, if you have agreed to be in touch. This form of contact will be infrequent, completely in your control as to whether, and how frequently we may call or write to you. We would never allow anyone else to contact you on our behalf, without express permission from you beforehand.
In case of registering for any of our thaimassage courses or yoga programs , the fee is non refundable once paid. If you have paid any partial payments, then you are bound with agreements of our franchise or registration agencies. You will be required to deposit the full required fee before timelines for getting certification, post completion of your program.
In case of availing any of our services like massage sessions or yoga classes, Nirvana school will be the final authority to decide on providing services in your local area. In case of not honoring the booked classes or services , Nirvana school will refund the amount in next 5 business days. Miscellaneous charges due to payment aggregators or banks will be borne by the customer only.
Your behaviour and conduct
As much as we would love to have no rules and regulations binding our students, this world has proved itself to need otherwise – so with a heavy heart and equal reluctance, we have emphasized our zero-tolerance policy to behaviour that harms students, teachers, the premises or the values that Nirvana and its partners stand for. So you will be required to:
- 1. Be nice – it’s not difficult and it really makes everyone happy, especially yourself. Having said that, you shall treat everyone (including animals, pun intended) and everything at Nirvana and its partner locations, where you shall learn, practice, or stay.
- 2. Be classy – we don’t want to start doing gents only, and ladies only batches. We would like to consider ourselves and our students capable of conducting themselves with propriety and not make life difficult for the other sex. So we would be really disappointed if any of you indulged in harassment, unsolicited advances, discrimination, abuse, or any form of mistreatment with your fellow students, teachers, or any other staff associated with Nirvana or any of the partner centers where you may be attending your training program.
- 3. Be respectful – to each, their own. We expect you to accept the fact that we are here to learn healing arts, not to judge each other in any manner. It would be sad if we were to hear of you not being at peace with yourself, your fellow students, staff, or the laws of the land. When in Rome, be Roman – it’s actually best for what we’ve set out to achieve – a certification in yoga & massage.